IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- By Rod Thomson Some bad ideas just won’t die. Most recently, the continuing effort by those who lost the Presidential election to retrospectively change the rules continues to plow on — naturally enough courtesy of the friendly mainstream media megaphone.Read More »
- By Representative Julio Gonzalez Now that the dust is settling on Fidel Castro’s death, it is important that I share some thoughts as a child of Cuban expatriates who fled the island in pursuit of freedom. First, good riddance! FidelRead More »
- By David G. Johnson If I were in possession of a time machine, the top of my destination list would be the Constitutional Convention. Maybe the First Continental Congress. Or really any of the seminal gatherings at which our Founding FathersRead More »
- By Representative Julio Gonzalez Thanksgiving always reminds us of the inseparable juxtaposition between the American people’s fervent faith in God and the nation’s birth. Few documents serve as a greater testament to that close relationship than George Washington’s “General ThanksgivingRead More »
- By Nate Davis The key to any open market is “price discovery” — sellers competing on price to attract customers. On price discovery hinges every free market economic principle. The problem with skyrocketing medical costs is simple. There is noRead More »
- By David G. Johnson Public reaction to last week’s election results has been startling, from rioting on the left to Washington power-brokers on the right cozying up to the incoming President. But will the outcome of this election really matter in the longRead More »
- by Rep. Julio Gonzalez Thankfully, the 2016 election is over. The states have instructed the national government about the direction in which they want it to go, and their directive is as clear as it is resounding: Get the heckRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.