IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the media shades and distortsRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court truncated the democratic process of dealing with abortion from state to state in 1972, the issue has been defended as being a “woman’s choice.” Apologies for bluntness, but this is an immoral position. ThereRead More »
- The first thing to understand about the minimum wage is that it is a classic case of understandable emotionalism and frustration versus concrete data and economic reality. So the clearest explanation is a pros-and-cons listing. On the pros side ofRead More »
- Several years ago, I was at a large luncheon function sitting next to the long-time editorial page editor at the paper where I worked as a special projects reporter. Right before the speaker arose, this editor turned to me andRead More »
- We continually see the relative failure of government actions to manipulate the economy to function at just the right, optimal level. There is a reason. Even if government was peopled by actual experts with a deep and wise understanding ofRead More »
- It’s impossible to get away from the decimation going on in black communities in major American cities. The rioting and looting, the astonishing and unabashed lawlessness, the bitter racist hatred by some, and the overall lack of hope in theRead More »
- Tonight’s debate is being moderated by ABC News’ Martha Raddatz and CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. So there is no real hope of fairness and objectivity as both have a history of listing politically leftward in their journalism — like practicallyRead More »
- Do you sometimes feel like we live in an upside down world, where right is wrong, good is bad, bad is good and truth is this illusory shadow we can longer grab hold of? You’re not alone. Truth today isRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.