IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- by Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. The Chamber of the Florida House of Representatives is an austere place. Upon entering, you feel the weight of your constituents urging you to work for the betterment of all Floridians. Despite its loftiness,Read More »
- Rod Thomson With 17 people murdered Wednesday at a Florida high school in yet another mass shooting at a public place, the immediate reaction in the media and the left has been predictable. The go-to phrase from comedian Chelsea Handler,Read More »
- Rod Thomson Republicans lost a seat big in the Florida Legislature Tuesday that carries ridiculously outsized implications — because everything since November 2016 is DefCon 1 Armageddon for Democrats. In this era of The Woman and #MeToo, the race pittedRead More »
- by Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. In an unusual development casting further shadows on the motives and dealings of the Obama Administration, Sen. Chuck Grassley released a partially redacted email written by President Obama’s National Security Advisor Susan Rice, andRead More »
- Rod Thomson There is indeed a student loan crisis. And the numbers show it is entirely the doing of President Obama, with an assist from his supporting cast in the Democrat-run Congress. The crisis has its origins in 2010, whenRead More »
- The Revolutionary Act’s Rod Thomson recently appeared on an ABC panel to discuss his column on how a Bible-believing Christian can support the Trump presidency. The panel included a liberal activist theologian and a liberal professor, so time was limitedRead More »
- Rod Thomson This is pretty simple from a journalistic perspective. But it’s important, even to those who get their news from non-mainstream media sources because it goes to the growing “two worlds” divide in the nation over what people thinkRead More »
- Rod Thomson Why is former Vice President Joe Biden campaigning for an unknown Democrat in a single open Florida House seat that means nothing to state governance? And why are gobs of money from Democratic donors around the nation pouringRead More »
- by Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. The past few weeks have been devastating for the Democratic Party, its reputation and its standing among the American people. As a result of an endless stream of news reports and congressional actions, theRead More »
- Rod Thomson Unfolding events in Washington, D.C. are leaving a lot of Americans wondering where they can turn in such a deeply corrupted, self-absorbed government to get justice and protect the republic. There are actually a few options in theseRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.