IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Breaking down mainstream media bias and why it is more destructive now than ever. Today’s edition: An AP story in the Washington Post skewering Republicans, Trump and the healthcare proposal. It is openly an opinion masquerading as a news storyRead More »
- Rod Thomson “Trump and Republicans haven’t done anything!” We see that refrain constantly on our Facebook and Twitter feeds, and it is driven by a hostile media that hyper-focuses on Russia largely to the exclusion of other real stories regardingRead More »
- Rod Thomson I listen to Hugh Hewitt every day, and was a guest on his nationally syndicated radio program a few years ago. He’s smart, well-informed and one of the best interviewers I’ve ever heard — and I’ve conducted literallyRead More »
- Rod Thomson We are in a new era in American politics. It’s impossible to nail down when it started, but we can identify a few steps, and each involved the devolution of a non-partisan media, an increased ferocity on theRead More »
- Rod Thomson We are witnessing in real time the fall of the American media that is stunning in both degree and rapidity. From free-falling CNN atomic-dropping its credibility with literally made-up stories and hyper coverage to the one-time paragon ofRead More »
- by Jim Ley In 1994 I gave a speech to a large gathering at the National Association of Counties asking the question “Will You be Roadkill on the Information Superhighway?” The Internet as an everyday thing was new and justRead More »
- by Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. Few institutions are more instrumental to the protections of our liberties than a free and unencumbered press. To this end, John Adams said liberty of the press is “essential to the security of theRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.