IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- By Peter B. Gemma Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider and a powerful multi-million-dollar political machine. Hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer funding go for its non-profit “family planning services.” In truth, however, that facilitates Planned Parenthood’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson The brutal, hate-filled slaughter of 50 Muslims in mosques in New Zealand garnered worldwide news coverage for days as the outrage was real and visceral. But the reaction belies a broader issue that is generally buried for ill-fittingRead More »
- Rod Thomson I was one of the first newspaper reporters to interview Jeb Bush in his first run for Florida Governor in 1994 — which he narrowly lost largely due to a last-minute dirty-trick push poll from the campaign ofRead More »
- Rod Thomson If President Trump hibernated for the next 20 months he’d likely win reelection in a landslide. Of course it is not in his nature to do anything remotely like that, but that is how radical the Democratic PartyRead More »
- Rod Thomson There are about a thousand lessons to be learned from a flawed MIT study on Uber drivers supposedly making $3.37 per hour; on NPR’s eagerness to run unquestioning a story that raised blaring questions; and of course onRead More »
- by Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. It was my first CPAC meeting, and it was awesome! But it was more than that. It was informative, encouraging, engaging and sobering. So from a first-timer Here are some of the more prominent issues inRead More »
- Rod Thomson What Chicago needs is an honest, non-corrupt, economically literate, competent mayor that can lift the once-great city out of the tragic farce it has become. That might be a black woman. It might not. Esther Cepeda, in oneRead More »
- Rod Thomson The final take-away from what follows is that America is a pretty frickin’ amazing country when it comes to racism and bigotry. It’s so good, in fact, that a small but booming industry has sprung up creating hoaxesRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD There is an argument that seems to resurface repeatedly that the Constitution has failed and as a result, American politics are out of control. I have seen these arguments posited by journalists, professors, and Supreme CourtRead More »
- Rod Thomson I can’t even pretend to know what CNN is really thinking by hiring as political editor for their 2020 election coverage Sarah Isgur Flores, a former spokeswoman for the Trump Department of Justice under Attorney General Jeff SessionsRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.