IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson There is plenty of Republican hand-wringing and media gloating this morning over the dramatic loss of a Republican-held U.S. Senate seat in the deepest red Alabama yesterday — the first time since a conservative Democrat won in 24Read More »
- Rod Thomson One great and amazing constant in American history is that we have a peaceful handover of power every four to eight years. King George was shocked by it, as was Napoleon later. We follow the Constitution, the laws,Read More »
- Rod Thomson William Wilberforce was a 19th Century English political leader, devout Christian and the driving force behind Great Britain’s ban on slavery. He employed a principled Biblical understanding of the inherent value of every person and a practical willingnessRead More »
- Rod Thomson Yes, reducing the corporate tax rate on U.S. companies is essential for keeping them competitive with most of the countries who have lowered their own rates considerably below ours. That’s good for businesses, jobs and the economy. WellRead More »
- Rod Thomson The much-maligned Millennial Generation has a well-earned reputation for being “narcissistic” “lazy” “entitled” “fame-obsessed” and “developmentally stunted” — to use the rather scathing but statistically-backed descriptions in a famous Time magazine article. Simply put, they are deeply unpreparedRead More »
- Rod Thomson Given that what the Pilgrims put into motion 400 years ago remains the last best hope on earth, a shining city on a hill, we should be thankful everyday for this nation. Rather than feast on a smorgasbordRead More »
- Rod Thomson As waves of sexual assault and harassment allegations roll in — and the media, liberals and feminists hyperfocus on the allegations against Roy Moore because of the opportunity to flip a very solid Republican Senate seat — it’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson If United States Senators need mandatory sexual harassment training every two years, we have the wrong people in the Senate. “Making harassment training mandatory in the Senate sends a clear message: harassment of any kind is not andRead More »
- Rod Thomson Americans are being materially damaged by a media that is stuck in a form of lazy pack journalism that runs on the thin fuel of a few superficial formulas. There is very little issue and policy reporting fromRead More »
- Rod Thomson When the GOP unveiled the outline of their big tax reform plan last week, they billed it as one of the largest tax cuts in history. If only that were true. It cuts the corporate tax rate whichRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.