IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson I was talking to an acquaintance yesterday who is a lifelong Democrat. He’s having real problems with the Democratic Party. It sounds more and more foreign to the party he’s always been a part of. I told himRead More »
- Rod Thomson For most of the country’s history, we did not have a professional, fair and objective media just reporting the news straight. It was an alien thought to most, and not the purpose. The media (newspapers for most ofRead More »
- Rod Thomson Here’s the deal, if you are looking to this president, or you were looking to the past president, or you are looking to a future president to make your life better you’re on a fool’s errand. It wasRead More »
- By Francis Marion America’s largest retailer, Walmart, is the next to succumb to the anti-gun movement following the high-profile shootings over the past few weeks. Walmart has decided to remove all “handgun” and “short barreled rifle” ammunition from their shelvesRead More »
- A liberal Democrat and a conservative Republican walk into a TV studio to debate the latest mass shootings — and walk out agreeing that an overarching problem is the absence of fathers in the home. I was not going toRead More »
- Rod Thomson As I spend a fair amount of time on TV and in other media defending President Trump’s policies, I understand better than most that supporters of President Trump are tasked with the difficult job of defending the man’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson There are a lot of lies, factual errors, misrepresentations, selective history and general nonsense in the New York Times’ 1619 project that are worthy of rejection. According to the Times: “The goal of The 1619 Project, a majorRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall The TAPS Act is not the solution to gun violence many members of Congress are professing it to be. The unlimited and arbitrary authority this Act bestows upon an unaccountable bureaucracy of 24 people, combined with theRead More »
- Rod Thomson I asked this question on social media, where I interact with people across the political spectrum: What happens on Nov. 4, 2020, the day after the election? It’s a legitimate worry. Based on what happened after November 2016,Read More »
- Rod Thomson The Democratic Party has come to rely so heavily on the ubiquitous use of the word-weapon “racism” that not only has it lost all meaning for many Americans, but it’s abuse for decades has undoubtedly kept black AmericansRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.