IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson If you want to understand why Republicans and Trump supporters shrug off every accusation of racism against the president and the GOP, all you have to do is realize the long, sordid, vacuous history of Democrats calling theRead More »
- Rod Thomson As Democrats continue to tumble off the radical leftist cliff, we need to be real about something regarding President Trump, and it is going to tick off some readers. But it could be a problem for 2020, whenRead More »
- Rod Thomson Another GOP ad is writing itself as Democrat-supporting protesters took down an American flag over an ICE facility in Colorado, defaced it and raised it upside down, vandalized a Blue Lives Matter flag and then raised the MexicanRead More »
- Rod Thomson There is not a worse enemy of rightly understanding climate change, the causes, the threat and the cost-benefit of remediations than virtually every single media member that covers climate change. They are part of the ongoing saga ofRead More »
- Rod Thomson Deregulation is about the most wonky, least click-baity topic there is. It also may be the single biggest reason for the ongoing economic successes of the Trump administration — probably even more than the tax reform package, valuableRead More »
- Rod Thomson When working in newsrooms in the 1990s, my journalism colleagues often asked me why Rush Limbaugh was so popular. They could not fathom it. I explained it was basic supply meeting pent-up demand; that is, conservatives had feltRead More »
- Rod Thomson The headlines were all screaming that Americans’ pride in being American is at an all-time low. The narrative being, of course, that it was the terrible orange man in the White House that ruined everything. But goodness, ifRead More »
- Rod Thomson “The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.” George Orwell, 1984 The algorithmic Memory Hole has arrived. In doing some research recently, I found that I could no longer quickly locate items onRead More »
- I was on ABC after Trump’s launch speech last week and had a ball supporting the President’s content and policies against a Democrat who ran for Congress last fall. Honestly, some defenses of the President are just so easy.Read More »
- Rod Thomson The college debt “crisis” is a moral question, but it is the opposite of what Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, AOC, and most of the Democratic presidential field are claiming. An individual forgiving a debt they voluntarily entered intoRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.