IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- By KrisAnne Hall As the political drama over federally mandated and funded healthcare drags on and on, citizens are left scratching their collective heads, wondering why there seems to be little political energy or consensus even among Republicans to doRead More »
- By Jim Ley For the last 10 years of my career as a public administrator, I preached fiscal responsibility for two reasons. First, I was concerned that we were approaching a cyclical recession and I wanted to build reserves soRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall On Wednesday, the Oregon House passed legislation (HB 2927) that would require Oregon to award its Electoral College votes only to presidential candidates who win the national popular vote. According to National Popular Vote, this kind ofRead More »
- (Editor’s Note: (The Revolutionary Act has received information that First Liberty Institute, representing Cambridge Christian High School in its fight for religious freedom, is planning to file an appeal.) by Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. On June 7, the U.S.Read More »
- By KrisAnne Hall The Trump administration would like to privatize air traffic control, removing it from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Privatization is exactly what should happen, but is that what will happen? The question we should be asking is:Read More »
- By Rod Thomson One of the bulwarks of conservatism is personal responsibility, and it is not to be set aside for political convenience. So let’s place the blame for today’s shooting squarely where it belongs: on the man who pulledRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall Mayors and governors cannot lawfully make treaties with foreign governments and this is why. The Constitution of the United States is a contractual agreement between the States of the Union, the States are the parties to theRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.