IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- By KrisAnne Hall The TAPS Act is not the solution to gun violence many members of Congress are professing it to be. The unlimited and arbitrary authority this Act bestows upon an unaccountable bureaucracy of 24 people, combined with theRead More »
- Rod Thomson I asked this question on social media, where I interact with people across the political spectrum: What happens on Nov. 4, 2020, the day after the election? It’s a legitimate worry. Based on what happened after November 2016,Read More »
- Rod Thomson The Democratic Party has come to rely so heavily on the ubiquitous use of the word-weapon “racism” that not only has it lost all meaning for many Americans, but it’s abuse for decades has undoubtedly kept black AmericansRead More »
- Rod Thomson It is to be expected that Democrats will coldly attempt to score political points from the tragic shootings in Texas and Ohio. Integrity-free politicians will do anything to get elected or stay in office. The combined shootings overRead More »
- Rod Thomson We should not be sleeping well at night, but not for the reasons you are thinking. Yes, there is the threat of socialism and open borders and unnecessarily fanned racial strife amongst other general insanities. But there isRead More »
- Rod Thomson “There is no essential moral difference between class-warfare and race-warfare, between destroying a class and destroying a race.” That’s from Paul Johnson, maybe the preeminent historian of the 20th Century and as non-political as you can get, fromRead More »
- Rod Thomson Like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope or Russia’s forced military strategies against French and German invaders in back-to-back centuries, President Trump has endured more than two years on the defensive. He can and should go on the offensive, and RepublicansRead More »
- Rod Thomson Today’s hearings revealed again how two bedrock American legal principles have been terribly abused in the Mueller investigation’s final report on Russian election interference. The first principle is innocent until proven guilty, known in the legal profession asRead More »
- Rod Thomson If you want to understand why Republicans and Trump supporters shrug off every accusation of racism against the president and the GOP, all you have to do is realize the long, sordid, vacuous history of Democrats calling theRead More »
- Rod Thomson As Democrats continue to tumble off the radical leftist cliff, we need to be real about something regarding President Trump, and it is going to tick off some readers. But it could be a problem for 2020, whenRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.