IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson The media is a surprisingly self-unaware lot sometimes. And boy are they putting a fine point on that today. A few months ago, the media went into circus hysterics when Sinclair Broadcast Group required all of the company’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson A good friend of mine recently attended his daughter’s high school graduation and was amazed at the high number of students attending prestigious universities around the nation. That includes his daughter, who is traveling across the continent toRead More »
- By David Mica While environmental activists continue to push the same weak claims for opposing offshore energy exploration and production despite successful operations elsewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, there are 56,000 reasons why Florida should open its waters toRead More »
- Rod Thomson The case of new New York Times editorial writer Sarah Jeong’s openly anti-white bigotry is perhaps the most telling example of how far the American left has sprinted from the legacy of Martin Luther King and towards aRead More »
- Rod Thomson As the story surrounding Sarah Jeong’s anti-white shamefulness unfolds it only gets worse, and it goes directly to the bifurcation of our country that comes from the stew of leftist hierarchy identity politics, anti-Americanism and a now openlyRead More »
- Rod Thomson The radicalized American left gets more dangerous every day. We are treated daily to outrages against administration appointments in public areas, to attacks on people wearing MAGA hats or Trump shirts, to people taking pickaxes to the TrumpRead More »
- Rod Thomson We are treated to a daily recitation of Russia’s attempts to meddle in the 2016 U.S. elections. We are lectured about how there are few things worse than a foreign power trying to influence U.S. elections. We areRead More »
- Rod Thomson In this era of growing mass censorship of conservative, traditionalist opinion and overt media bias, the need for alternative news and information outlets has never been greater. No hyperbole. Legitimately never greater. The reason is twofold: ➔ The victoryRead More »
- Rod Thomson The deteriorating state of the American left and the Democratic Party was on vivid display again in a recent, ugly controversy in Florida that Democrats initiated, then tried to shrug off and finally back-tracked on after media coverageRead More »
- Rod Thomson The AP recently put out a story that is in effect and intent, a lie. It was published July 6 under the more-than-misleading headline: “AP NewsBreak: US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits.” As intended, it looks bad. ButRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.