IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson It’s a story as old as civilizations passing away, history looping without end… First they came for the Confederate monuments, because they represented those who fought to maintain slavery. Then they came for Confederate flags, because banning themRead More »
- Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. The events that transpired in Charlottesville, Va., on Aug. 12 were truly vile and disgusting. Set into motion under the guise of protesting the city’s decision to remove the statue of Robert E. Lee fromRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD Let me start off by saying I do not support, condone, or defend any of the words or actions created by the white supremacist ideology. However, I am hearing some very dangerous rhetoric coming forward fromRead More »
- Rod Thomson This was all so obviously inevitable, the predictable result of divisive identity politics perpetrated on the American people — the exact opposite of Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech. Unfortunately, it won’t end in Charlottesville. TheRead More »
- Rod Thomson During the past seven years, we’ve endured the worst U.S. economic recovery in the known history of recoveries. This is a plain and indisputable fact by the measurements of all economic recoveries. The worst ever. Did this haveRead More »
- Rod Thomson Is it outlandish to say that the welfare of Americans should come before the welfare of potential immigrants in the actions of the American government? No. Of course not. It is reasonable, rational and what almost every otherRead More »
- by Jim Ley In my former career, I administered the acquisition of healthcare coverage for more than 5,000 employees at a cost of more than $30 million annually. It was one of the fastest growing components of our budget andRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.