IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson Some ironies are almost too forehead slapping to even begin writing about. Nevertheless, we persisted. Teen Vogue is a nicely profitable enterprise aimed at teenage girls — and probably those who want to still be seen as teenageRead More »
- by Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. A mere three weeks ago, the nation witnessed liberal groups and even some Democrat leaders argue that U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh did not deserve a presumption of innocence. Still others argued that he did notRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. If you ever wondered what would happen when you put Kanye West and Donald Trump in the Oval Office together, last week undoubtedly gave you an indication. Their meeting was one of the most colorfulRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. In a move with significant implications to Florida’s gubernatorial election, the Florida Supreme Court granted an order sought by the League of Women Voters of Florida prohibiting Gov. Rick Scott from naming the successors toRead More »
- Rod Thomson I’ve raised six boys to manhood and I think I have a pretty solid handle on what would solve the anger of feminists at men. But they won’t like the answer. Really won’t like the answer. This thinkingRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. October is traditionally a scary month on Wall Street, and this October is no exception as the markets took a tumble to the tune of more than 1,000 points last week, or about 4%. MoreRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. Kanye West visited President Donald Trump at the White House last week, appearing with football legend Jim Brown at the Oval Office. The meeting, designed to bring attention to prison reform, took a dramatic turnRead More »
- Rod Thomson It’s oft been said lately that Democrats appear willing to do anything to win. Democratic Florida Sen. Bill Nelson, in a tough re-election battle against Republican Florida Gov. Rick Scott, is taking that growing truism to heart —Read More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. In a recent interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton raised the level of her animus towards Republicans by saying, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants toRead More »
- Rod Thomson In one of the most encouraging studies in recent times, a group of leftist scholars out of England has found that the political correctness minefield driven by the left is wildly unpopular with Americans across virtually every category.Read More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.