IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson There is a tragedy of historical and philosophical ignorance that is benefitting a tiny handful of people at the expense and well-being of the vast majority of black Americans. This tragedy is the ongoing, purposeful scrubbing from theRead More »
- Rod Thomson Political correctness is a disease on the body public in America, stifling open debate, conversation and the free exchange of differing viewpoints. It dominates on college campuses like a mid-20th century tyrant, but as more graduates who haveRead More »
- Rod Thomson The big “Bracott” bra boycott was a big dud — at least as far as student participation in the supposed civil rights violation of the Florida high school girl who had her nipples X’d out with bandages becauseRead More »
- Rod Thomson There is almost no news in the James Comey book. It’s a self-absorbed diatribe by a petty man who botched virtually everything he touched in the past two years; full of known innuendo, known misconceptions, known deceits andRead More »
- Rod Thomson We’ve seen this before, just on a smaller scale. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is following the infamous playbook of Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, who managed to convict an innocent man while the guilty one walked free — andRead More »
- Rod Thomson While we were working as a nation to cleanse the American body of the poison of racism against blacks — a long, painful endeavor that was finally finding considerable success in the latter half of the 20th centuryRead More »
- Rod Thomson The Trump Administration is methodically working its way through the reams of poor decisions, terrible policies and total failures haunting us from Obama’s eight years — from Syria, Iran, Russia and ISIS on the international front to crushingRead More »
- Rod Thomson As far as the American people are concerned, the country seems to be in an almost no-win situation when it comes to the nation’s future. This is driven not by President Trump’s style so much as the dangerousRead More »
- Rod Thomson Avengers’ director Joss Whedon suffers from the all-too-common mental disorder known popularly as Trump Derangement Syndrome. The condition is not yet part of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, but it’s symptoms are depressingly evident. ButRead More »
- Rod Thomson A Florida high school student is charging that she was wrongly humiliated by school administrators over going bra-less to class, just because she is a girl, going the full discrimination protest route. And she’s getting a lot ofRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.