IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson In light of Thursday’s bombshell IG report on the corruption, malfeasance and incompetence in the FBI and Department of Justice, it’s worth remembering what was largely ignored during the Obama years: President Obama’s administration actively muzzled the independentRead More »
- by KrisAnne Hall, JD The Southern Poverty Law Center has put me on their “anti-government extremist hate group” list for four years in a row now. I have yet to comprehend how teaching the Constitution, the very document that created government,Read More »
- Rod Thomson For a lot of Americans, while President Trump’s mannerisms are not always where they want them to be. But they saw that the supposedly well-mannered President Obama was an existential threat to the country, while Trump is makingRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD Richard Stengel, former head of the office for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs at the Obama’s State Department from 2013 to 2016, former editor of Time Magazine, and a regular pundit on MSNBC, said in AprilRead More »
- Rod Thomson Leading up to the G7 summit, the entirety of the world Left, from Eurocrats to Media to American Democrats, are angry and supposedly fearful over President Trump starting a new trade war and tearing down the post WorldRead More »
- Rod Thomson The untold story — the story the media refuses to tell — is that American small businesses are just banging it under the tax reform package the GOP Congress passed, every Democrat voted against, and Trump signed intoRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD The U.S. Supreme Court rendered its opinion on a highly anticipated case regarding the right of a baker to refuse to design and create a wedding cake for a gay marriage ceremony based upon his religiousRead More »
- By Victor Sperandeo From 2008-2018, U.S. debt virtually doubled while the M2 money supply compounded at 6%. This should have caused rapid inflation. It didn’t. In fact, inflation decreased to 56-year lows during the period from 2009 to 2017. TheRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall The Transportation Security Administration is now standing virtually alone, above the law, above Congress and above the Constitution. It is ignoring the law which created it and bullying any airports that attempt to deploy a private securityRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall According to a memo received by the New York Times, in February of this year the TSA developed a brand new “secret watch list.” This list is for special people who don’t necessarily qualify for the big “NoRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.