IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has issued a fall-in-line directive to journalists, demanding that they report that the corruption claims against him have been debunked and call them conspiracy theories. It’s an astonishing level of chutzpah, but not theRead More »
- by KrisAnne Hall, JD As we remember Martin Luther King, Jr., let’s also remember he was denied the right to keep and bear arms, and many states, including some run by Republicans, are pushing more gun restrictions. They have forgottenRead More »
- Rod Thomson There has been a considerable amount of gleeful, even hopeful, reporting nationally that Florida is about to become a blue state, shedding the status of the largest swing state and sliding into the blue column. A few eventsRead More »
- Rod Thomson One of the hallmarks of Progressives is that they appear determined to learn nothing from history. In fact, their method for doing so is to not know history at all, and to make sure as few others doRead More »
- Rod Thomson So much virtue signaling. So little truth. For three years now we’ve endured a deluge of media stories and Democrats on high horses hrumph-hrumphing us that limiting immigration is “not who we are” — which ignores the firstRead More »
- Rod Thomson Good policies result in good outcomes. And bad policies lead directly to bad outcomes. So, Obamacare and attendant taxes and penalties as policies were a disaster, and the results of it were terrible for healthcare costs and aRead More »
- Rod Thomson Mayor Pete Buttegeig shows the “acceptable” way to politicize Christmas, on Christmas Day, and be factually/biblically wrong on every single point. On Christmas morning, Buttegeig, a leading candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States,Read More »
- by KrisAnne Hall, JD Listening to the news and watching the headlines has become a requirement for my current ministry. But I have come to realize that a daily diet of this is hazardous to my health. This never endingRead More »
- Rod Thomson A series of major events in recent months have revealed just how lawless and uncivilized the northern provinces of Mexico have become. Since these form the actual border with the southern United States, this causes a direct threatRead More »
- Rod Thomson “It is up to us to reclaim our heritage of equal and impartial justice. It is up to us to re-dedicate ourselves to the traditions and wisdom of our Founders.” — President Donald J. Trump at the swearingRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.