IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson While the media is gaga over the possibility of a blue wave and polls at the macro level all seem to indicate that, there are three points the national media is largely ignoring that could cut deeply intoRead More »
- Rod Thomson The current strategy being employed by Democrats to stop President Trump’s nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court has already probably damaged the #MeToo movement. But worse, if successful the strategy will make future Supreme Court confirmations nastier andRead More »
- Rep. Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. On September 13, 2018, Michael Avenatti made the case for President Trump’s indictment in the opinion section of The New York Times. There are only two flaws with Avenatti’s argument. It has no basis in fact. It hasRead More »
- Rod Thomson For everyone wringing their hands about the lack of unity in our country, there was a shocking display of it this year — largely ignored by the media — on an issue of critical importance going forward: ExposingRead More »
- Rod Thomson Two coinciding culture points are flowing side-by-side to suggest an ongoing revolution in communications — one that could both dramatically change how Americans choose their communication channels while sharply undermining the influence of the mainstream media. Number one:Read More »
- Rod Thomson Few companies have tailored their image to a broad audience more carefully than Nike. From NBA greats Michael Jordan and LeBron James to soccer great Cristiano Ronaldo to tennis great Serena Williams, Nike has used mainstream sports superstarsRead More »
- by Dr. Julio Gonzalez It was about a month ago when I found myself stuck without my cell phone, without access to my computer, and without the keys to my car. I was stuck, forced to impatiently wait forRead More »
- by Dr. Julio Gonzalez “An unconscionable, gross, and utter disregard for the institution of the Senate and for the dignity of the Chamber, if there is any such dignity left.” This is how I characterize the circus that wasRead More »
- by Dr. Julio Gonzalez Fascim: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economicRead More »
- Rod Thomson Socialism, newly obfuscated by some as Democratic Socialism, is all the rage on the American left again, making yet another comeback after universal global failures during the past century of attempts. The fact that so many young peopleRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.