IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- by Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee, verbally ordered the President of the United States to reinstate CCN Reporter Jim Acosta’s hard pass to access the White House on Friday. The judge, who sits in the UnitedRead More »
- Rod Thomson Another Florida school district is cutting parents out of the loop on transgender school kids and gagging teachers, but this time going after a male P.E. teacher who refused to observe a middle school girl who was claimingRead More »
- Rod Thomson In a victory for the campaign hopes of U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, a federal judge has ordered all of Florida’s elections officials to give nearly 4,000 voters — or more maybe 7,000, no one is sure — whoseRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. A quick look at the stars reveals that Hillary Clinton will run again for President of the United States in 2020. If you can’t see it, look closer, it’s there. The reason why isn’t justRead More »
- Rod Thomson Several major Florida media outlets are running stories today explaining that the likelihood of the contentious Florida election recount changing the results of Tuesday’s elections are very small. That is good news for Republicans, bad news for Democrats,Read More »
- Rod Thomson In a twist almost too incredible to believe, Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes late Friday mixed rejected ballots with valid ballots and no one, on either side of the races, has any idea what to doRead More »
- Rod Thomson LATEST UPDATE — Saturday, 11/17/18 — 12:46 p.m. Broward screws it up yet again, mixing ballots a different way! On the second day of manual recounts in the Central Incompetence Zone known as Broward County, everything came to a haltRead More »
- by Peter B. Gemma Immigration will be center stage with the Democrats now in charge of the House and President Trump determined to secure America’s borders and control who can come in. And so the surplus of claims made byRead More »
- by Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. Amid all of the talking head analysis of Tuesday’s election, one aspect is often overlooked: Republican Ron DeSantis’ victory for Governor of Florida will sharply change the makeup of the Florida Supreme Court to aRead More »
- By Julio Gonzalez, M.D., J.D. President Trump has voiced his intent to end birthright citizenship through an executive order. To those on the left, his comment sounded outlandish and devoid of any attachment to reality. To others, the comment wasRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.