IN-DEPTH: Bias is Foundationally Ingrained in Traditional JournalismOctober 7, 2016By Rod Thomson A quarter century in the mainstream media establishment furnished me with ample evidence of how the mediaRead More »
Don't Miss Out
Subscribe today and you'll always have the latest provocative content!
- Rod Thomson As waves of sexual assault and harassment allegations roll in — and the media, liberals and feminists hyperfocus on the allegations against Roy Moore because of the opportunity to flip a very solid Republican Senate seat — it’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson If United States Senators need mandatory sexual harassment training every two years, we have the wrong people in the Senate. “Making harassment training mandatory in the Senate sends a clear message: harassment of any kind is not andRead More »
- Rod Thomson Americans are being materially damaged by a media that is stuck in a form of lazy pack journalism that runs on the thin fuel of a few superficial formulas. There is very little issue and policy reporting fromRead More »
- Rod Thomson When the GOP unveiled the outline of their big tax reform plan last week, they billed it as one of the largest tax cuts in history. If only that were true. It cuts the corporate tax rate whichRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD In America, when someone is criticized for kneeling during the national anthem, or when someone speaks a perceived offensive truth, many Americans are quick to aggressively defend our right to freedom of speech as an essentialRead More »
- Dear President Trump, With all respect and humility, I would like to remind you that Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the Department of Justice work under you in the executive branch. Of course, any investigation involving you deserves the utmostRead More »
- Rod Thomson It’s become even clearer with the information made public as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s charges and plea deals that President Trump’s campaign was infected in pre-planned fashion by those trying to entrap him and his team.Read More »
- Rod Thomson The indictment of Paul Manafort, President Trump’s one-time, brief campaign chairman, is the only news happening in the world right now, apparently. So let’s do a quick sort-out. Manafort being indicted is important, because he really was Trump’sRead More »
- Rod Thomson Halloween has gone from being a time for kids to dress up — and a kind of creepy and uncomfortable time for adults to dress up and drink and act like kids — to a minefield of politicalRead More »
- By KrisAnne Hall, JD Some Americans are confused about the difference between Rights and Benefits. Influenced in part by manipulative politicians and pundits, this confusion has clouded the minds of the unsuspecting. Here is a typical example of this confusionRead More »
Regardless of your political views, you'll find these writings insightful, thought provoking, and worthy of having a conversation about.
Have a testimonial of your own? Share it here.